Monday, May 25, 2009

Introduction of Premium Subscriptions

Next week premium subscriptions will be introduced, which will offer ads free content and increased storage possibilities, since many of you have requested for ads free content and were willing to support us through donations and paid subscriptions.

The following two accounts will be introduced; the standard account, which offers 8 weeks of storage and the unlimited account. The free account offers 4 weeks of storage.

The standard subscription starts from 3.33 euro per month and the unlimited subscription starts from 6.67 euro per month.

Paypal will be used for the handling of the payments and credit cards will be accepted.

7 comments:

  1. I will be happily paying for a premium account... while the benefits (no ads/increased storage) are nice, I'm mostly happy to actually pay you guys for an awesome product!

    I've been very pleased with the continued development/responsiveness to your user base with World of Logs. Again, you've earned my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is *easily* the best site my guild has found for analyzing logs. Since I have the benefit of great leaders who cover the costs for ventrilo, I offered to pick up the WoL premium package when it becomes available. Love the work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for letting us Donate and get premium membership :D

    I'm really looking forward to get rid of the ads :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you guys even screen your ads? I get tons of malicious popups and "talkies".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will pay for a premium account! Best regards, Anta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys excellent work. All I suggest is hard mode detection at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please include a month-by-month option

    ReplyDelete